Starter - LRS02106 LUCAS
- Part Number: LRS02106
- Brand: LUCAS
- Type: Starter
The starter is designed to start the car engine. It turns the flywheel, which in turn drives the engine's crankshaft.You can purchase the following models from us:
- 106 I (1A, 1C)
- 306 Hatchback (7A, 7C, N3, N5)
- 306 (7B, N3, N5)
- 306 Saloon (7B, N3, N5)
- SAXO (S0, S1)
- CHANSON (S0, S1)
- BERLINGO / BERLINGO FIRST Box Body/MPV (M_)
- BERLINGO Box Body/MPV (M_)
- 106 II (1A_, 1C_)
- 306 Convertible (7D, N3, N5)
- BERLINGO / BERLINGO FIRST MPV (MF_, GJK_, GFK_)
- BERLINGO MPV (MF_, GJK_, GFK_)
- C3 I (FC_, FN_)
- PARTNER Box Body/MPV (5_, G_)
- PARTNER Van (5_, G_)
- RANCH Box Body/MPV (5_, G_)
- PARTNER FURGON Box Body/MPV (5_, G_)
- PARTNER MPV (5_, G_)
- PARTNER ESCAPADE MPV (5_, G_)
- PARTNER (5_, G_)
- See more in applications
The starter construction
Electric motors are used with electromagnetic excitation or with permanent magnet excitation. The latter are more modern. They are more compact, simpler, consume less current and have a higher rotational speed, but less torque. Therefore, a gearbox is additionally introduced into the design of such starters to increase the torque.
The solenoid relay is designed to supply power to the electric motor and supply the drive gear to the flywheel rim. When the ignition key is turned to the “Start” position, power is supplied to the relay contacts.
The overrunning clutch (“bendix”) protects the LUCAS brand Starter motor from damage after starting the engine. As soon as the crankshaft rpm exceeds the starter motor rpm, the freewheel disconnects the drive gear and the motor shaft.
|Rated Power [kW]||0,9|
|Flange Ø [mm]||58,5|
|Number of Teeth||9|
|Plug Type ID||M5|
|Number of mounting bores||3|
|Number of thread bores||1|
|Net weight [kg]||3,1|
|Length 1 [mm]||140,0|
|Length 2 [mm]||4,5|
ELart is happy to coordinate the shipping of our products around the world. All the products is ready for immediate dispatch with:
- Economy post shipping takes up from 6 to 12 days to deliver in Europe and 12-31 days to America or Australia;
- Standard post shipping with tracking number, delivery time usually takes 4-7 days in Europe;
- Express/next day delivery options available by UPS and DHL.
Buyers of our store have the right to exchange or return the goods purchased from us within the first 60 days after purchase.
Please note - exchange or refund is only due to a new product that has not been in use and has no signs of use: scratches, chips, rubs, etc.
And also should be saved:
- Complete set of goods;
- Integrity and all components of packaging;
- Factory marking.
please fill the form
and we will contact you
and we'll call you back