Stabiliser Mounting - 00237100 TEDGUM
- Part Number: 00237100
- Brand: TEDGUM
- Type: Stabiliser Mounting
The suspension of the car is equipped with many elastic elements, which makes it possible to drive on uneven roads - the driver and passengers do not feel the shock so much, and the suspension elements fail only under extreme loads. The stabilizer is essentially a system of beams and levers that maintains the stability of the vehicle under multidirectional external forces.
Stabilizer mountings are necessary to dampen vibrations, reduce noise levels and securely fix the elements to the body. Without the mountings, the ride from the stabilizers would not be smooth.
The material of the stabilizer mounting
The following materials are used for the manufacture of TEDGUM brand Stabiliser Mounting:
- Iron. Iron mountings are also called spherical. By design, they are very similar to ball bearings;
- Rubber. Extra strong and wear-resistant rubber is used. The material is quite elastic;
- Polyurethane. The material is tougher than rubber, but lasts much longer. As practice shows, polyurethane stabilizer mountings are in no way inferior to rubber ones, but they have to be changed less often. Many motorists today choose polyurethane analogs to replace standard rubber mountings.
In the design of the mountings, you can also see plastic, fiberglass and lavsan. Additional reinforcing elements are made from these materials.
|Quantity per axle||2|
|Inner diameter [mm]||19|
ELart is happy to coordinate the shipping of our products around the world. All the products is ready for immediate dispatch with:
- Economy post shipping takes up from 6 to 12 days to deliver in Europe and 12-31 days to America or Australia;
- Standard post shipping with tracking number, delivery time usually takes 4-7 days in Europe;
- Express/next day delivery options available by UPS and DHL.
Buyers of our store have the right to exchange or return the goods purchased from us within the first 60 days after purchase.
Please note - exchange or refund is only due to a new product that has not been in use and has no signs of use: scratches, chips, rubs, etc.
And also should be saved:
- Complete set of goods;
- Integrity and all components of packaging;
- Factory marking.
please fill the form
and we will contact you
and we'll call you back